Fly Fish Adventures LTD is a fly fishing tour operator that has been trading in UK since 2016 and in that time has created and organised many fishing trips to Swedish Lapland. Our site address is www.flyfishadventures.co.uk. Our trading name is Fly Fish Adventures. Data Protection Officer is James Bartlett and they can be contacted at email@example.com
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you useInformation about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration, security and fraud prevention purposes
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- and/orProcessing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you.
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- Carry out our contracts with you.
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- Tell you our charges.
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you.
If you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the reasons set out above, you can let us know at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer: James Bartlett and they can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you. In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the products and services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
We may transfer your collected data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights.
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud risks.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer: James Bartlett and they can be contacted at email@example.com Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- Request a copy of your personal data in a portable format (and optionally you can ask us to transfer it directly to another data controller);
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- To object to processing of your personal data;
and Complain to a supervisory authority.
You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling, but we do not perform any such actions.
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
We may occasionally need to update this policy. We will update this page with the changes and revision dates. In some cases we will need to email you directly to notify you of changes.
If you have any queries, comments or complaints about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, please contact: Company Data Protection Officer: James Bartlett and they can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.